Gastvorträge im Rahmen des Besuchs einer Delegation der Vasile Goldis Universität Arad, Rumänien
Veröffentlicht am: 01. April 2015
Donnerstag, 16.04.15, HFR, Hörsaal West
Alle interessierten Studierenden sind herzlich zu den Kurzvorträgen eingeladen.
Donnerstag, 16.04.15, 10.00 bis 12.00 Uhr Kurzvorträge der Gäste:
Prof. Dr. Nicu Boja
This course covers the topic about fundamental concepts regarding production of seedlings in forestry nurseries from western of Romania.
The course is designed to present the principles of operating activities, the seedlings production using different tillage systems, with direct influence on soil physical and mechanical properties but also on the dimensional characteristics of seedlings (roots volume, collar diameter and height); issues related to establishing methods to reduce the quantity of sprinkled water in forestry nurseries and how water infiltration into the soil; and technological limits of the equipment handled by men to fight pests in the forestry nurseries. The content of the lectures is:
- Production seedlings in forestry nurseries in western of Romania
- Methods to reduce the quantity of sprinkled water in forestry nurseries
- Variation of sprinkler irrigation in relation to water infiltration in soil
- Research regarding the behavior of the Stihl BT 121 motto-borer, for drilling holes for planting saplings
Prof. Dr. Mihai Brad
This course will cover topics regarding fundamental concepts of timber exploitation. The course is designed to present the principles of operating activities, the structure of the production process with specific technological processes (harvest, collect, technological process of primary processing and of final storage, woody biomass transport), and some aspects of sorting and superior valorization of woody biomass with reference to its specificity in Romania. The content of the lectures is:
- Principles of operating activity
- Structure of the production process with specific technological processes
- Sorting and superior valorization of woody biomass.
Frau Prof. Dr. Antoanela Naaji
This course will cover topics in responsible conduct of research. The course is designed to present and explore ethical issues in research as they apply broadly to any kind of research. During the course I will cover the ethical guidelines for the responsible conduct of research such as: scientific misconduct, authorship, peer review, scientific objectivity, and conflict of interest. The content of the lectures are:
- Introduction to Responsible Conduct of Research
- Scientific Misconduct
- Authorship, Peer Review, and Scientific Objectivity
- Intellectual Property and Patents.
Frau Dr. Ana Höniges
With the title “From The Black Forest to The Black Sea – Plant Biodiversity in The Carpathian – Danubian – Pontic Region” , this course will cover topics on plant biodiversity and the conservation of nature in Romania, focusing on the Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve, on the main National Parks, as important values for the European heritage. The content of the lectures is:
- Introduction to the conservation of nature in the Carpathian – Danubian – Pontic Region 2
- The main National Parks in Romania and their endemic species
- The Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve
- The involvement of UVVG in the conservation of the natural heritage
- Possible common interests in the frame of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region.